WarwickNet Service Co-Ordinator
The WarwickNet Service Co-Ordinator is responsible for ensuring services are delivered in accordance with agreed contractual agreements. The WarwickNet Service Co-Ordinator focuses on providing value to the Customer and also on the Customer Relationship. The WarwickNet Service Co-Ordinator is also responsible for all ‘in life’ contracts and contract renewals.
The WarwickNet Service Co-Ordinator will need to build internal relationships with all departments within WarwickNet and CableCom Service Delivery Teams.
The WarwickNet Service Co-Ordinator is a key individual with our Client base, holding relationships with all WarwickNet’s Customer Base.
The role is responsible in delivering an excellent service to our client base, acting as a point of escalation/contact whilst maintaining a high Satisfaction. The role will be required to:
- Answering all service related queries
- Dealing with cancellations, renewals and bolt-on products
- Complaint handling
- Communication: The WarwickNet Service Co-Ordinator are required to communicate at a high level (Able to express oneself fluently and coherently and Utilise a high level of Writing Skills (Spelling, Grammar, Structure, Writing styles) and to deal with customer issues/complaints when required..
- Service Transition: Work with the Commercial Teams and Project Managers to ensure all information is captured, introductions completed etc prior to project completion, including introductions to the client.
- Change: Act as a ‘voice of the customer’ for all changes. Attend all Change meetings (when in the office), to ensure full exposure is obtained.
- Service Disruption: Act as a point of escalation where service levels are not being achieved/adhered too. Ensure the correct Internal prioritisation placed on an incident and achieved through internal discussion with all parties,
- Administration: The role will be responsible for all Customer Service Duties, answering calls and performing outbound calling activities to improve the customer experience.
- Drive EBITDA: Increase profitability by driving SIPs (to be passed to the Commercial Teams within WarwickNet) and contract extensions.
- Governance: Ensuring that the individual is compliant to the relevant legislation / Quality objectives
- Safety: Ensuring that the individual is compliant with relevant WH&S legislations
Head of Service Management, Senior Service Manager Feedback/Assistance, WarwickNet feedback, Customer Interactions, Technical Assistance, Programme Team (inc Programme Manager) Input, Service Desk Feedback/Assistance, Finance input, and Quality Feedback
Relationship Management Skills
- Ability to emphasis, steer and promote the CableCom Group effectively.
- Understand the Customers business(s) and how CableCom contribute to the delivery.
- Tolerant and resilient.
- Able to influence decisions
- Motivated to succeed
- Commercial Awareness
- Knowledge and experience of contract/supplier management desirable
- Good listener with the ability to apply the knowledge gained effectively
- Excellent Problem solving skills
- Excellent organisational management
- Passionate about service
- 2 Years’ experience in a Customer Services Role
- Able to demonstrate achieving high conversion of renewals desirable
- ITIL awareness (accreditation desirable)
If interested in the role, please send CV and cover letter to