Sales Ledger Supervisor
Working as part of the Finance Team, you will be responsible for raising managed service sales invoices & co-ordinating the workloads of the sales ledger administrator & credit controller.
You will also have the exciting opportunity to assist with the integration of the finance department of one of our subsidiary companies Warwicknet & the potential migration of Cablecom’s invoicing on to our new billing platform Eclipse.
Hours are full time 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM Monday to Friday
- Invoicing managed services phased billing
- Liaising with contract & project delivery departments to maintain accurate invoicing for new customers
- Ad hoc reporting for Sales/Finance
- Customer queries
- Allocate receipts
- Working with the credit controller to maintain progress against weekly cash collection targets and inform finance manager of progress to enable department cash flows to be accurately forecast and tracked
- Report outstanding issues to management and inform them of potential debtor problems
- Running credit checks and company investigations for new customer applications
- Month end reconciliation of sales ledger & variance analysis
- Analysis of current debtor days & how we can reduce it
- Ad hoc reports for management team
Reports to Finance Manager
- Excellent organisational skills
- Builds strong relationships & communicate effectively at all levels.
- Ability to work under pressure and to effectively manage conflicting and changing priorities in a face paced environment.
- Attention to detail
- Good Microsoft Excel
- High levels of numeric accuracy, with strong keyboard skills – fast and accurate
- Approachable and confident person
- Self-motivated and proactive approach to work
- Experience of Sage X3, Eclipse and construction invoicing (AFP/retentions), new system implementation, process improvements
If interested in the role, please send CV and cover letter to